8.31.2012

...my favorite phrases...

day 243...

i cannot keep it together...i keep falling asleep...ohh well just means more of me in a short span of time, aren't you so lucky ;)...

...so in light of me being lame...a little entertainment from my mouth to your ears (eyes)...don't worry there are not too many to subject you too....

..."shut the front door"...

              ..."hold the phone"....

..."love your face"...

                           ..."loves"...

..."i can't wait to see you so i can hug your face..."

                               ..."get ready, i am going to stalk your life"...

..."totes mcgoats"... (stole it from my cousin, i actually just prefer totes)

             ..."hey face..." (notice a pattern with the face expressions)

..."love you to the moon & back..."

...that is me in a nutshell, or if you know me, the expressions, the words i like to pass along to the people i love...


<3 kw="kw" p="p">


















No comments:

Post a Comment