8.04.2012

15 in 30 = ME! --> "...how blessed i am to be stuck with you..."

day 217

12 days -->"...how blessed i am to be stuck with you..."



...you may think she just wrote about people the other day (or she writes about them an awful lot)...& to those people who have crossed my path, thank you i do not think i can ever express my appreciation...but for those people who i have known all my life, i need to add a little extra shout out to you...

...i was born into 6 (well 8) & the saying, i believe is "you can't pick your family that is  why God made friends..." well i couldn't have picked any better and to top it off they are my closest friends...now we aren't always peachy peachy but we are truth with one another, we are love, we are hope, we are foundation, we are what are, and for each part of me that i have grown into over the years these people, my family is responsible for it....they complete the puzzle that is me...they make me strive to be a better me...and when i am at my worst they love me and when i think i cannot go on...they are ones that have picked up the pieces and carried me to the next step...they are the best example of  how much God loves me...& for almost 30 years i celebrate and give thanks b/c it was the best gift to get stuck with...these people, my family!

*disclaimer -- MY PARENTS TO...sorry no pic)

<3 lm="lm">

No comments:

Post a Comment