8.08.2012

15 in 30 = ME! --> "...memories fill a lifetime with love..."

day 222

7 days...--> ...memories fill a lifetime with love..."...

...i remember the summers when I was younger and how I would stay out past the street lights...and play hide and go seek or bloody murder with the neighborhood kids...

...i remember going to girl scouts and making crafts that my mom would stock pile for house decor no matter how much they looked like pure crap...

...i remember staying up super late to try and catch santa claus delivering my toys, only to fall asleep and find out my brother, nick actually caught a glimpse of him...

...i remember my first junior high dance and loving every minute and wearing a full body suit underneath a full button down jean shirt because that was the style...

...i remember stepping foot in to central catholic, and celebrating 4 years and walking out with a high school diploma...

...i remember crushing on boys, and thinking i was the coolest kid on the block because my brother's hot friends said hi to me...

...i remember leaving for college and bawling my eyes out because i was leaving my mom...and hating every minute of college my freshman year...

...i remember learning more about boys than I ever thought possible not just from my brothers but the 60+ guys i lived with...

...i remember going to college and meeting my dearest and bestest friends that are still some of my closest friends today...

...i remember going to grad school and then wanting to quit 5 days later...

...i remember finding a new best friend, falling in love with him and then having my heart broken, & in addition losing a best friend...

...i remember having lots of fun going out and partying with my sister and company...

...i remember watching 3 of my brothers date and marry their best friends...and bring into this world some of thee most amazing kids...

...i remember living, and loving, crying and laughing...i remember all these things and so much more...my memories thus far...that have filled my short little lifetime with so much...

...live for the memories...let the memories live in you...

<3 BH

No comments:

Post a Comment