8.23.2012

"every great love starts with a great story...” -->ohh the notebook...

day 236...

"you are, and always have been, my dream.”

...many of us have seen it and cried many a time if not during every viewing of this movie...even those that do not typically watch these kind of movies, must admit that love story is worth watching...two young people fall in love and because of socio-economic circumstances are torn apart only to come back to find each other after all those years & even other lovers...

...i want that kind of love...over the course of my many years but especially this year (& yes i have said it before); i have discovered i will settle for nothing else than that kind of love...my heart is as such a hopeful romantic always seeming to want a storybook love... & i think i can have that & why not...i want a notebook kind of love, no matter how cheesy that sounds...i want someone to say...
               “You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.” 

...the great thing about it being a notebook kind of love is you determine the words that create the story...



<3 nbsp="nbsp" span="span" vh="vh">



No comments:

Post a Comment