8.16.2012

15 in 30 = ME! --> ..."surround yourself with the people you love, & BE THANKFUL"...

day 228...

(*see what happens when you turn 30, you fall asleep and don't blog {that behavior sounds familiar like a former 29 year old i know}; however i wrote it this morning & it didn't save it so that is why there is a second delay of this blog post)

THEE DAY... -->..."surround yourself with the people you love, & BE THANKFUL"...

...2 days ago i went to bed as a 29 year old & woke up as a 30 year old...the day was filled with flowers, phone calls, messages, breakfast, hugs, lunch, 30s of pennies, paper clips, purple envelopes, paper, cupcakes, notes & cookies, dinner, drinks, more flowers, a poster filled with 30 hot men, an Ohio Stadium picture (from not so OSU fans)...the day was filled with people...

...& even though this day was a celebration of my life, it was more about the celebration of the people in my life...words cannot even begin to describe the love i felt due to the people that are in my life, the people that are my heart...i am overly humbled by my day and all the people that have shown me love...God blesses me everyday but yesterday i was blessed even beyond what i ever could imagine...

...so this 30th birthday, i am THANKFUL for YOU, and all that you are to me & all that you have done for me...& for each and everyone of you that have touched my life, that have made me, me, and have forever left your footprints on my heart, i hope that one day i can say THANK YOU to your face for that & so much more...

...my heart is overfilled with love, and beaming with happiness, with all my love to the moon & back...my cup runneth over (yet again)...



(*ps the celebration is to be continued, with the fam partay...)

<3 am="am" p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment