8.01.2012

15 in 30 = ME! --> "over the years it is the people who make me, me"

day 214...

15 days --> "over the years it is the people who make me, me"

"...people come into our lives for a reasonbringing something we must learnand we are ledto those who help us most to growIf we let themand we help them in return...but I know I'm who I am todaybecause I knew you...who can say if I've been changed for the better?but because I knew youi have been changed for goodit well may bethat we will never meet againin this lifetimeso let me say before we partso much of meis made from what I learned from youyou'll be with melike a handprint on my heartand now whatever way our stories endi know you have re-written mineby being my friend..." (wicked)
...during my short lived life on earth i have met some of thee most amazing people...people who inspire me to be a better me...people who are there for all the moments...and by them being there; they have allowed me to grow...from grade school to past college & even in my years now, i know that the people i surround myself need to be those that are hoping, thinking & praying for the best of me...one of God's greatest blessings to me is providing me with a heart full of people...
& those people in my life are my HEART..

<3js span="span">

No comments:

Post a Comment