8.21.2012

i love lucy...i love chocolate


day 234...
do you know i work in chocolate...i know you want to be me...well recently i have been helping out in the kitchen, yes think of me as willy wonka (rather an oompa loompa)...today i made peanut butter smoothies and toffee, alongside our chocolatier (who basically does circles around me) we had to make and then box up the chocolates...see my creation-->....so as i am pulling the candy off the belt, i recall a very funny episode of "i love lucy..."
...now I LOVE LOVE LUCY...i still watch the reruns of the show, and just laugh...she is hysterical...her comedy is like no other...so while doing my chocolatiering, and the toffee is getting ahead of me, i feel like i am channeling my favorite character; & of course i laugh to myself...so a salute to ms. lucille ball & chocolate...(no i did not shove toffee in my mouth to stay ahead of the game, well maybe a piece or 2 ;)



<3 ct="ct" nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment