8.14.2012

15 in 30 = ME! --> ...the secret life of me....

day 227...

2 days... --> ..."the secret life of me..." ready set go...

...the eve (actually 13 minutes) before i become the big 3-0...i do not act, dress, or seem like i am 30 but  i am ready for it..so bring it on...

...this is it, so what have i learned, about me in the past 30 years..i have learned that i love people...they evoke an excitement in me that i cannot explain, i love the energy they put out...in addition i have some thee most amazing family & friends, anyone can ask for...i love faith, it is what keeps me sane...i want to make sure i live each day to my fullest potential, take in every moment, and never forget to say, "i love you" to those that i care for...i think one of my coolest purposes is being an aunt...i think that turning 30 is just a whole new chapter and i cannot wait to see what life has in store for me...i still believe in love and romance, and think that the big guy in the sky has thee most amazing plan for me (he has already given me a glimpse so i cannot wait for the rest)...i know that i just don't want someone to like me, i want them to love me & all the quirkiness about me...now more than ever, i know how precious time is & that i only get this, so i am going to go for it...i know that my heart can be broken, but it can also be repaired...i know that some of thee most important words are, "i'm sorry & thank you."...i am ok with not knowing everything and that i still haven't figured everything out...i realize that i need to let go more than holding on...i know that i want to write, so this will not be it for me come december 31st (insert thought, ohh geez now she thinks she is mark twain)...i know that dreams can become a reality but they can also become altered to match your path...i have learned, loved, forgave, prayed, laughed, cried, & lived and know that this is not it...there is so much more...ready, set, game on....


<3 mc="mc" p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment