8.17.2012

are you freakin' kidding me...censor me please...SPOILER ALERT -->THIS A HOT MESS!

day 229...

...2nd day in a row where i have passed out like a drunk college kid on a good night...WTF, i turned 30 and now can't stay up past midnight to save my life...this is not happening, maybe it was the exhaustion of partying so hard, & yes i just typed that to now realize i sound like an old person...i had a great topic which now i will save for tonight, WHEN I write a blog post on the right day...i am so annoyed with myself...

so can one be annoyed with one self, it sounds very philosophical...i think the answer is yes, one can...i am often annoyed (i know how can i be annoyed with how awesome i am) with me, the stuff that comes out of my mouth, often i think, 'don't say it, don't say it'...then it is out there usually paired with the expression on my face, WTF, did i really just say that...then for awhile i was becoming uber annoying on my texts (we have talked about, i'm seeing someone, i am an over communicator); however this time it wasn't the quantity it was the quality, i would go back & reread something & be like, WTF was i thinking, who writes this (then i remember i should also have a censor for my blogging too)...someone stop her...but then guess what even though i have these thoughts, sure doesn't mean i stop the next time; i'm like a fat kid in a candy store (used that one before) just keep comin' back for more...

well, at least this hot mess no matter the age is still a HOT MESS...

(ps just googled quotes about being a hot mess, & totally came up)

MS <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment