3.31.2012

ohh disney, you make me smile :)

day 91...

i am a big kid at heart...obvi by my obsession with coloring (& btw i colored tonight with my nieces & was on cloud nine, i think i might make it a regular occurrence, it just makes me smile...)

...& besides playing with kids toys especially a good slinky, or a mr. potato head i thoroughly enjoy kids movies, in particular disney movies...this blog is kind of fitting b/c today i saw beauty & the beast on the stage & it was so amazing...better than i thought it would be...i cried, i laughed, i lived in the fairytale like every other kid there...

then tonight toy story was on, & i must say one of disney's best additions is/was pixar...since toy story is a kids movie about kids toys what else could be better...i realize what i am describing makes me appear to be uber cool; but honestly what is better than a movie with a "they lived happily ever after" ending...what could be better than the girl marrying her prince charming, or good blowing evil out of the water...it is just good stuff...

so what does that lead me to, yes its video time...& i know it makes these blogs a little easier to read if you have some visual...so here are some of my favorite disney movie/moments (believe me this is only some...)

...enjoy...

-- enchanted
-- aladdin
-- peter pan
-- sleeping beauty
-- up
-- the little mermaid
-- rescuers 
-- cars
-- robin hood
-- 101 dalmatians
-- the hunchback of notre dame 
-- mary poppins
-- toy story 
-- beauty and the beast
-- mulan
-- the lion king
-- a goofy movie
-- cinderella  (my absolute favorite)

Be a Kid Again (over & over) & Smile!

<3 MP

No comments:

Post a Comment