3.02.2012

my little angels...

day 62

On August 7th 2003, I received the greatest gift of my life, I became an aunt for the first time (& then again on 2.23.05, 11.28.05, 7.5.07, 12.14.07, 4.8.09, & 9.8.10)...the feeling is indescribable...& i have enjoyed every minute of these 7 little people's lives...they make life seem so much better & i feel blessed to have them...no matter how i am feeling, if i see their faces, or hear them talk my heart beams with happiness...they are my 7 little angels, & i LOVE LOVE being a part of their life & watching them grow...i honestly never thought i could love someone so much, well God showed me...each one is different & unique & any day and all day they are mine, & i love them with all my heart
...for all the laughter they have given me, for all the joy and happiness, for their remarkable love they show me on a daily basis, my heart is overwhelmed with blessings by them, Alayna, Gabriella, Lucia, John, Anthony, George & Francesca!

I LOVE YOU! <3






 


<3 MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment