3.21.2012

ESFP that'd be me, & what are you??

day 81...

so as i gain perspective of me & how i am perceived...i am realizing this is quite fascinating...4 letters determine, what your personality is...& i must say it is freaky how close these letters describe you to a T, or an E, P, J, F...

the creepy part of this whole test (which i must put this disclaimer out there is, i did take this but i was in high school, many moons ago)...a friend of mine told me what he thought i was at first glance, how he perceived me even before we chatted or i even took the test or he read the description...i read & instant creeped out settled in, on how close it was to me...

...fast forward, my brother, jj was chattin' it up with me the other day & tells me about a personality test he took & how it was dead on for his personality...first, i couldn't believe the coincidence of us both engaging in this personality fiasco while both not knowing what each other was doing...so i read his, & a perfect match for him...like they took his personality and then wrote down what he was like...

i told him what i was perceived as...& he was like, danielle this is so you...so i took the test (while he was on the facetime)...and i was rushing & i was one letter off (ESFJ, which my brother jj was like no way you are the other personality you told me), i re-took it & took my time...& there i was an ESFP (Extraverted, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving), the Performer...

it is so me there is even a whole freakin' sentence on how i don't talk in a complete thought, which several people (don't be shaken your head & sayin' its about time she figured it out) have told me that i got some issues in that department; now i am not saying this is bible but just have some fun, check it out, & let me know what you are...& let me know if YOU think i am true to my ESFP-ness...

ESFP-ness
ESFP-ness (in case you need a 2nd opinion)
ESFP-ness (best things come in 3)

Test Time (just do it)

<3 MLJ


2 comments: