3.18.2012

the in-laws...hmmm...

day 78...

your brother(s) at some point decide they will be taking the next step with some girl that has been hanging around quite a bit...& you think, wow this person is going to be a part of my life on a regular basis, i guess i am going to have to test out the waters...well i must say after, 12, 11 & almost 1 year three beautiful women have not only lasted but become a blessing & a vital part of my family...no i am talking about the family dogs, they are my sister in-laws,...Cena (married to JJ 9.2.2000), 
Amira (married to Tony 10.20.2001), 
& Kate (married to Nick 7.2.2011)!

...so what is so great about these lovely ladies...well aside from the fact that they put up with all of us, & are still around to tell the newspapers & oprah about it...they bring laughter and joy to our family, they are the smiles on my brothers faces, as well as being their heart & souls, they are the support that my brothers need, they have brought my beautiful nieces & nephews into this world, and take care of them & my brothers, they know us, and love us...they are my brothers' person (aka their lobsters), when their worlds don't make any sense, they make sense for them...i could not have selected three more perfect people for each one of them...& each one is an AHH-MAZING blessing with a great heart, wonderful family, an amazing soul & they said yes to not just my brothers but all of us!  
Thank you ladies always looking forward to a moment with you....

<3 LG

2 comments:

  1. Love :) - fun fact... I used to have so many stories about my now sister-in-laws before I was married (or even engaged :X) I would just say sister-in-law to make it easier than trying to explain the connection :D let's just say I knew it was right even before it was written in stone :P

    P.S. they were all good stories - I can hear it now out of each one of your mouths "yeah right Kate!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha love it, & yes we probably all would have said that....

    ReplyDelete