5.23.2010

what a weekend...

days 131-133...


**disclaimer 75...have you ever felt ill (not like puking, etc.; but gross feeling) after you ate something you shouldn't because it basically adds on another ass, do you think that is a hint, as too maybe, hey fat ass next time don't eat the damn food...

...well tomorrow will be a day in the books, not only for weigh day but also for my measurements, so we can hopefully see progress not just on the scale but with the my measurements on the decrease...

...it was a crazy weekend...not a whole lot of crazy eating but enough to stop my progress...i really, really need to get back on track...i think i followed my points like 2 days last week, that is awful, no one can expect results if you aren't actually doing the diet, so i have a lot to work on this week...and it is not going to be easy considering i have book club = food; a couple of coffee meetings = more food (however i plan on keeping my drinks from my coffee places on the non fat side...so it will be interesting...i am just hoping i will get everything back on track & then have lots of positives to pass on to you...

...& ps i ate chipotle this weekend & o.m.g what indigestion, i think my ass via my stomach was telling me hey stupid maybe you shouldn't eat it or you are going to pay...& i learned my lesson...

day 131-133...another weekend down and some food eaten...
...until "measurement day" tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment