5.09.2010

well it is about that time...one foot in front of the other and my fat ass on the scale....

days 116 - 119...and the night before the ultimate weigh day...i can't even begin to tell you how nervous i am...

**disclaimer 329...no matter how painful it may be you have to step on the scale no matter how many days you have blown your diet...make sure though you have plenty of alcohol or anti-depressants after you get off the scale...

1st things 1st....HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! "...they are the people that pick us up when we fall, laugh at us when no one else thinks we are funny, stick with us when everyone else has left, and love us no matter what...they are our moms"...to all the moms, especially my mom, thank you:)

...i am back in the state of ohio & i am a little nervous in regards to tomorrow...it is the first weigh day in 2 weeks of eating my way through new york city...i am actually thinking the scale will tip majorly in the direction i do not want it to go...however my mom being my biggest fan of my weight loss endeavors (hell she loves me despite my fat ass & bulging hips:) kept providing me with motivational, positive words of how great i looked & i how i looked like i lost weight...let's hope she is right...she even told me all that walking negated the fact that i ate half the island of manhattan...

...the positive about tomorrow is that i get back to the points (& maybe a brisk walk)....hopefully my body responds in a optimistic way instead of going into convulsions from a lack of food...so along with my reporting how big my ass is grown, i will also give you a look into a fat bridesmaid back on the diet wagon...

days 116 - 119...the beat goes on and so shall Operation N.m.F.b...
p.s i am back to my normal schedule of bloggin' too...don't get too excited...
until "game day" tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment