5.12.2010

it's sushi time...

day 122....

**disclaimer 597...after you go shopping and buy all the yummy food, keep reminding yourself, that you do not have to go & eat it all in one sitting...

...i was thinking back on how i got myself into this predicament of being a fat ass...i remember thinking that i just had to keep eating...not like i was obsessed with food (well maybe, because i still love it, i just changed the way i looked at food), but for some reason something in my head was saying "it might not be there tomorrow, might as well eat it today", or "everything on your plate should be gone, especially if it was just one bite left", & (after i went to the grocery store) "that looks good, i need to eat that & that & that," & before i knew it half the damn groceries were eaten before i even got home...
...& after being on Operation N.M.F.B...i know that my thinking was crazy...i do not have to finish everything on my plate if i am full or even if i am not full...just stop eating...close my mouth (not only would my ass thank me but so would some people around me;)...& the whole point of going to the grocery store is to have food to eat when you get home, so eating it on the way home, defeats the purpose...& if the food happens to not be there because someone else ate it, it is ok that is one less thing that will be attached to my ass...over the course of the last 122 days i have come to realize that i do not have always to be eating or overeat to the point of fat breathing...because when the diet stops & i am a skinny b*otch, these tools are what is going to help me stay svelte & not become a fat bridesmaid yet again...so for my hump day, was a "aha day"....

day 122...we ate sushi (my s.i.l. was craving it, so against my will i was forced to eat sushi, & totally did not enjoy it; thanks cena;)...
...until "hmmm" tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?! you did not enjoy it???
    you should have saved your portion for me then. i was really wanting some for breakfast!!!!
    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete