5.25.2010

if you are going to drink, might as well have a sex on the beach....

day 135...

**disclaimer 654...stop snacking on shit you could save yourself a few calories as well as prep yourself to eat a good hardy meal later on...

...today was my book club day, so while i was discussing a very awesome book (Caught by harlan coben)....i did not watch my what went into my mouth...but i did however not over eat while i was there...we even had cheryl & company cookies which i love, i love...& i brought one back with me & i DID NOT eat the 2nd one, no need to check your hearing aid, i said it correctly I DID NOT eat it...snaps for me...

& to top off i made myself a sex on the beach (peach schnapps, vodka, cranberry juice, orange juice), not too bad...and it helps you sleep & it has juices in it so that is part of the fruit group & that counts for some good eating or hmmm drinking...

day 135...a day in the life of fruit juices & a diet down the drain...
...until "normal day & no more sex on the beach" tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment