5.27.2010

it started ok & ended up being a little scary...

day 137...

**disclaimer 841...balance your meals...start the day off with a sausage, egg & cheese sandwich & end with ColdStone ice cream cone, some times the balance tips to the unhealthy side...ehhh, what are you going to do;)...

...after my whole escapade about making sure i would be dieting, so i could look fab for my high school reunion...i went ahead & dove off the diet deep end today...i started with a sausage, egg & cheese on english muffin from HangOverEasy (the place i work on neil btwn 10th & 11th in case you forgot)...we have hands down the best sausage that i have ever tasted (i say this b/c normally i am not partial to sausage but there is something about our sausage, it is farm fresh from Ritteberger's, Zanesville, Oh...which is hop skip & jump from columbus, so it is kind of local, but it just has an amazing flavor; do you like my plugs???)...i actually had a discussion with one of the girls, my friend, who works with me...she tried to convince me to get a fruit & yogurt parfait (also amazing, but i wanted meat)...sorry Lynn, you did your best but my stomach was saying, "eat some damn meat"....so after that, i managed to rein in the rest of the day, so yippee for me, BUT (yes there is always a but, especially in my case, haha get it i made a funny;)...my brother had a brilliant idea about getting ice cream, not just a single dip but ColdStone Creamery and all its glory...& i took the bait, actually he held me down and beat me to go with him...so after suffering a beating i had to soothe my pain & eat ice cream (or the real version was he said you want ice cream, & i said, without even contemplating, "yeah") & we walked down to (exercise; snaps for me) & i had cheesecake fantasy, it had fruit in it...there is more of that balance i was talking about..."ehhh, what are you going to do"....

...137 days & at the moment i am failing miserably....
...until "God help me" tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment