5.13.2010

my turn to shut my pie hole & your turn to talk...

123 days & counting...

**disclaimer 271...Eat Fruit (often provides the sugar fix you need)

...it is that time again for you to talk and me to say nothing...we all know i am going to say a short something, i can't help myself...i am going to shut my face for five seconds (i might lose a pound)....& let you talk...give me advice on staying svelte, a healthy recipe (my mom or sister can whip it up for me;), what you do for exercise, how you resist the temptation when the food comes a callin', or anything else that i or my fine readers might benefit from...so i expect/HOPE that i have 100 posts from you (in reality; 11 amazing posts)....can't wait....


day 123...23 points...no exciting food today
...until "the adventure continues" tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment