5.16.2010

a fat kid's dream...

days 124 -126....

**disclaimer 429...after you lose some weight...treat yourself to a new outfit or get a haircut...your body is subtracting some lumps & bulges, so might as well have the hairdo & clothes to match...

Hmmmm...so this weekend was my mom's birthday & my brother's almost birthday...& with every birthday comes cake or dessert (& when my sister or my mom is involved, there is usually not just one cake/dessert there is 3 or 4, & then comes the issue of "having" to taste all of them; otherwise its rude & we all know we want to know how all of them taste)...so as my sister in law so eloquently put it as the first one rolled out of the kitchen "this is a fat kid's dream"....and she was right...however I would say it's a fat kid's dessert land topped with whip cream... (like candy land you keep hittin' the jackpot going from dessert to dessert)...& tomorrow being weigh day, I know the scale will not be forgiving considering I did have all 3 on top of the amazing dinner...so instead of me talking about diet food let's do a quick recap of what I have been partaking in...after all the title of my blog is Operation No More Fat Bridesmaid...you have to know where I have been (fat ass world) & some times still in (fat ass world & trying to get out it), in order to understand where I would like to be (skinny ass world;but some times hanging out in fat ass world)...hence the word FAT and the 3 outstanding desserts that are present in my stomach or attached to my ass...

The first was the ice cream sandwich cake...yep exactly...layer ice cream sandwiches, cool whip, chocolate pieces and repeat & top it off with chocolate drizzle (mouth watering yet?; it should be)...next there was a brownie cake but the inside was pudding mixed with cool whip and the cake insides....yep also delicious...finally a cookie cake from those cookie companies...& I'm not a frosting person but I love the vanilla frosting....so good...ate all 3; happy weigh day...

Now that I have made you want to go out get dessert...at least I know we are eating it together...

...124 -126 days...dessert r'us...& I will take one of each...
...until "weigh 'omg' day" tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. OMG they WERE so good and i'm craving them all over again. thank God my doctor's appointment was not today. i have a whole week to work off this past weekend before i step on his scale..... (not that i do much better at home.........)
    and you really didn't do all that bad, considering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes at this point they do sound amazing...i am just glad they are not in my house & ps you need to eat you burn way more off than what you are eating...

    ReplyDelete