5.10.2010

we can all breathe...it wasn't that bad...

day 120...
...week 18...weigh day...and i gained (it's totally ok) +2 lbs...which is not horrible considering all the food i ate...

...so after i stood on the scale and realized i didn't jump a whole 5 lbs...i took a deep breath and thanked God (because of my cupcake, sushi, pasta, french fries, corn beef, yada, yada eating, my ass could have gotten way out of hand)...then i debated whether i should walk across the street to get milk, which i opted not to, just didn't feel like it & did not eat anything until like 5:00 (now that is lack of motivation & me being lazy & not wanting to get up so i did not eat), however i do not recommend that because i thought i was going to pass out (so anorexia will not be the way i lose my weight)...but then i decided to eat, and i have to tell you after being off the points, not so easy to get back on...i got used to eating what i wanted and not paying (too much) attention to how much & what i was eating...but i succeeded, & day 120 is over...

...week 18, day 120...+2 lbs....21 points
...i would also like to point out this is probably the longest i have stuck with a diet/blogging & that is thanks to you because i feel as if you wait to hear from me (i know you totally don't wait but i keep thinking that & it keeps me going)...& there is also the reason of me not being a TOTAL FAT ASS...
...& other p.s...my mom reassured me that my +2lbs. is only water weight...isn't she da best:)

1 comment: