5.20.2010

...let's talk numbers...

day 130...

**disclaimer 208...be patient with yourself, some times when you are working on a project (i.e...losing a couple, if not all of your asses) it might take awhile and there could be several setbacks...God didn't create the world in 3 days and you will not lose your ass in 3 months (well if you are like me you won't)...but eventually it happens (if not there is always lypo;)

1st...starting next Monday I will be adding new numbers for weigh day....the lovely bride, suggested I do measurements & record it...which will be a big step considering I will have to divulge the actual circumference of my ass, scary thought...so stay tuned...

2nd....I have been on this diet for 130 days, which is a little over 4 months, which is almost 17 weeks...and have lost to this day, only 11.5 lbs...you do the math; however we can't analyze this too long otherwise I might want to cry and eat a box of cookies...I wasn't kidding when I said it would be a long road...

Ok that's enough for today...too many numbers...
Day 130...
....until "forgetting the numbers" tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment