1.17.2010

its sunday...there goes the points...

DaY 6 & 7...

*disclaimer 99...even though you love your parents, & you cherish your visits...when trying to lose weight stay far far away...

i came home to visit my parents for the weekend and i had every freakin' intention of following my points & being good...well i chucked that after about three hours of being at home...let's just say the food here is at a whole new level & just goood!...needless to say it was not a great couple of days for operation --NMFB...but i am not discouraged the important thing is to break the cycle...and to get through weigh in tomorrow & get my butt back in gear...so all who are reading this (all 1 billion of you), as you get up tomorrow morning, hold a moment of silence & pray for me because i am going to have to get on that scale....

...points shmoints...
...until tomorrow


2 comments:

  1. Day 8? Believe it or not I actually do follow this daily :) you are my inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank you for your vote of confidence....i appreciate it...i apologize i got back to late...stay tuned here comes today & yesterday...

    ReplyDelete