1.11.2010

Fat & Happy..why not stay that way??

June ?, 2011 the future date of my brother's wedding, i (unofficially) am a bridesmaid, i get to wear the fun dress (up for debate), be a part of the bridal party (fun, fun), & then get to recap it all over & over while looking at wedding pictures...while recapping, i will scream as those pictures will be a constant reminder, of "damn, danielle, why did you eat those 5 donuts or10 cookies 3 days before the big day," or "i thought you were on diet," or "spot the fat bridesmaid."

that is where OPERATION: NO MORE FAT BRIDESMAID comes in...yeah i may not be fat to you & to some i may be overweight, however to me, i am FAT...its ok i have a plan, and i have about 18 months to do it...why blog about it, because for the some random chance someone might read it, you may hold me accountable & ask me when the last time i had a cookie was, or we might bond over eating (not eating), or you might find amusement.

so everyday as i count my points (thanks weight watchers) i will give you a glimpse into my so long fat kid, hello svelte bridesmaid world...enjoy & remember there is a fat kid in all of us, every once in awhile, let them out:)

1 comment:

  1. http://www.marksdailyapple.com/definitive-guide-primal-blueprint/

    Go primal and be done with it. Forget the points. This lifestyle changed my life.

    ReplyDelete