1.12.2010

...it was a close one...

Day 2....

disclaimer 595: *bride and groom change date i now have more time to lose my ass...official date july 2, 2011...

today was a close call...first of all the bride, yes my future sister in-law, tried coaxing me into her leftovers, of ohh so sweet bread, (over the course of the year you will find out i have a deep appreciation for bread) and her buttery potatoes & then laughed when i abruptly said no...skinny witch...(yippee for another skinny person added to the family, love her)...

then (did i mention i work in a restaurant, which is like temptation city) one of the cooks made this sandwich, and i seriously considered backing down for the day (remember the viscous cycle) after i took a bite, but thankfully one of my co-workers finished it off after of course i snuck one more small bite...needless to say it was touch and go for awhile...

the rest of the day went relatively smooth, i think; i exercised by walking, very invigorating (i am trying to increase my vocab while decreasing the size of my thighs) especially in the cold...and then came back to my apartment and was planning on doing pilates, but 3 exercises in, my cousin called and decided to exercise my mouth instead, hey at least my mouth wasn't opening & closing from food...and besides while i was on the phone i stared at the pilates video long enough, so in theory i kind of did it...

what can i say; i made it through DaY 2 barely, but did it...24 points (thank God, because i actually screwed up yesterday and blew it by one point), so we are even...
....until tomorrow...

1 comment: