1.13.2010

HuMp DaY...

Day 3...

sometimes getting over the hump is the biggest part & today being wednesday & the 3rd day of operation...no MFB is HuMp DaY...and it almost did not pan out that way...my brilliant brother, the groom (i think the bride & groom are out to get me), decided he wanted to go for wings...i agreed, food getting the better part of me & figured if i blew it today, i could restart tomorrow...before i could feed my hunger, i had to babysit my nephews...well that turned out to be blessing in disguise...because the babysitting went a tad longer and i cancelled the wings outing at least until further notice...so the reason for getting over the hump does not go to my will power but rather to 9 mos. old & a 2 yr. old...

DaY 3...at the top of the hump and sliding down the other side...23 points...
....until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment