1.27.2010

the blue jackets won; but i however did not...

day 16 & 17...

disclaimer 4...cheating never helps anyone & it is a wonder why so many of us do it...that is cheating on a diet;)

~my apologies to all my readers in regards to my delays in posting...i promise to post this week, it just might be a little off with the days & some grouped together...i do not have all access to my computer, so fear not you will still get to hear about Oper...N.M.F.B...

well tuesday night was not terrible but in hindsight i should have not eaten that 2nd chicken tender, the good news was i did not go overboard...do you ever notice that when you get a little wiggle room often you go a little crazy...i do not think i did that but there were some food choices i wish i would have opted out of...i did enjoy myself watching the blue jackets win even though there were no fights, what is the point of hockey if they don't fight...

as for yesterday, just as my week of posting is in the pooper, so are my points...i have had something to do every night this week, so the mornings are decent, i am very attentive to watching what i am eating but then the nights are where we get crazy....yesterday night i had book club, i.e. more food to be eaten...i know what you are thinkin' only eat the good stuff or eat before...but i never want people to feel awkward or make a big deal, like i am not eating so i just eat...but props to me i did not go all the way crazy & like i said i was good before that...i just know next sunday night i will be requesting huge, no gigantic prayers that need to be sent up by me for me & my ass....the main thing is i am not quitting, and this week has been tough but like they say, "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger..."

day 16 & 17 = points, who the hell knows...and for the millions of you that i am truly affecting and you die when you can't read my blog, i probably will post tomorrow for thursday & friday...
....until tomorrow or maybe until friday;)....



No comments:

Post a Comment