1.29.2010

i ate a burger, some monkey bread, now weigh me...

day 18 & 19....

**disclaimer 2...do not think of it as all bad, often times their might be some vegetables or healthy shit on that fully dressed burger....

the last 2 days, hell the last week has been a diet's worst nightmare....yesterday night i went to my friend's house for dinner and had a huge bowl of pasta, there were tomatoes in the sauce so that counts for a veggie (wink, wink;) and then i proceeded to eat monkey bread...for all those who know what monkey bread is, you know you can't just stop at one...& for those that don't, imagine pillsbury biscuits rolled into little balls and dipped in butter and then rolled into cinnamon...is your mouth watering yet..my mouth couldn't water because it was filled with these heavenly balls of deliciousness...and its not like i will have one then stop (especially for those of us that are will power challenged), it is like ok i will have the pan....needless to say it was not my brightest nor healthiest moment....

& today (my choice) i went to a restaurant known for their burgers (Thurman Cafe, German Village) with a group of friends...but let us pause for a quick (i mean almost non-existent) moment to give me a round of applause because i SHARED (another person & i) the burger (which had veggies on it & cheese; check that equals 2 food groups;) & did not get fries, had a few chips but no fries for me, hopefully my ass will thank me on monday....let's try to examine the positives here; besides me eating veggies (dripped in the grease and mayo; but a veggie is a veggie;), i ate only half & i did not over eat to the point where i was fat breathing (fat breathing = after you eat so much you breathe from only fat because there is no other place to breathe from {MM})...so i was pleased with myself...now i say this now because i am proud that i showed that much self control...and for those of you reading this, you can remind me that i said that line when i am "MFing" myself monday morning...anywho good food, bad diet = a fat & happy me;) (at least for the moment)

DAYs 18 & 19...the points page is blank not because i ate nothing, but because i chucked the points this week....so...
...until Sunday...


No comments:

Post a Comment