1.25.2010

all in all not too bad...i am not quitting...

DaY 15...week 3...weigh in day...still not low enough to tell you how much i actually weigh (which will not matter anyways because i am still going to lie even when i don't have to;)

**disclaimer 75...when a weigh in occurs....for every piece of clothing, subtract 5 pounds....for example your night shirt and underwear, subtract 5 each, that is a total of 10 pounds...trust me you will be happy with the results, i didn't say i was a diet expert just a resourceful fat kid trying to make it in doggie diet world...

did i mention my scale is not super high tech; however it does its job...so i think i lost a half pound or stayed the same (scale issues) & remember i said i would be ok as long as i did not gain the weight back...i just have to be extra diligent (every time my vocab expands my thighs do not; lucky me;) this week...and so far i am starting off good...but the forecast is lookin' a little sketchy...tomorrow might be a chance of downpours of fattening foods, with a 60% chance of me screwing my ass once again...i am going to the blue jackets game & sitting in a suite, i.e. good food...i know you are thinking don't go...i may be fat but i am not crazy, but i am actually looking forward to having fun & showing lots of self control (well trying to say the least)...and maybe i will surprise everyone and myself & do very well; fat chance but a girl can dream beside i have wednesday through sunday (friday really) to redeem myself...soooo....GO Blue Jackets and bring on the food (i'm kidding;)

day 15....weigh in -.5 pounds and 24 1/2 points...way to start the week...
...until tomorrow.....


No comments:

Post a Comment