1.11.2010

DAY 1 only a billion more to go...

DAY 1 (weigh in--hell no you will not find out that number until it is acceptable to talk about in public, let's just say i ain't no 110)

disclaimer 1 = i love food...i love the way it taste, the way it looks...i just love it!

disclaimer 2 = i am not judgmental nor do i discriminate against people's looks, your body, do what you please...this is solely for my benefit of no longer being a fat bridesmaid...

today was my first day, it is never the first day that gets me its more like when someone says, "want some ice cream, it won't hurt," then i find myself in ice cream heaven and they are all staring at me saying "eat me," & i give in because i don't want them to feel left out & then i say well i already blew that day, might as well eat a cookie or 2...& the vicious cycle continues...

...so day 1 = done, success; didn't blow my points, came right in at the max...(25 points)
....until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment