1.19.2010

"i wouldn't be more surprised if i woke up with my head sown to the carpet..."


DaY 8 on day 9...

*disclaimer 555...post the pictures of you lookin' on the heavier side...so when people see you, they say, "you look amazing!" & then you will know the real truth of how shitty you actually did look;)....

*disclaimer 45...your definition of fat is your definition...so when you look at this picture, you might think she ain't fat, & although i appreciate it, i am fat for me & that is not fat with "ph"

...there is my picture, & can u believe i was wearing black...pshhh supposed to make you look skinny, my fat ass...

to all my 2 million readers & counting...i apologize for the lack of monday reporting, i went to Jersey Boys, amazing & didn't get back til uber late...so...don't get too excited but for one time & one time only (maybe) you get a 'twofer' today...thank me later...

week 2...day 8
first things first, monday (1/18/09)...was weigh in day and yes, ladies & gentlemen i lost 4 pounds...thank you for your thoughts & prayers on this one...i was a little nervous considering i spent the weekend enjoying my mom's cooking but being strict throughout the week, resisting temptation really paid off...which also helped me in being fired up for this week...as i stepped on to that scale i held my breath & then i was surprised no SHOCKED to see it go in the right direction, yes down:)...so off to start week 2, BRING IT ON...thanks for the words of encouragement, i appreciate it...

dAy 8...points fell a little by the way side, hey i got carried away in Jersey Boys...
...until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Well I love this picture of you....Your personality shines through it and it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for cropping me out of the picture. i owe you one.

    ReplyDelete