6.13.2010

& tomorrow all systems a go...

days 152-154...

**disclaimer 918...desserts with fruit in them are not always bad for you, right? (at least that is what you can tell yourself as you shove 4 lemon bars in your face)

...so my diet life shall return to normalcy tomorrow...back to some counting of some points, i would also like to go back to my walking & another type of exercise (no, it is not my hand lifting food to my mouth)...it is also the infamous weigh day...so we shall see what my lack of everything has brought me too...

...however before i dive back into diet city...let us talk about what i did eat this past weekend...another party for my family; which means more of that good food...you can sort of think of it is like my last meal (well, we all know that is not true because there is a hell of lot more family & even more food that will come with them)...well they had fried chicken, (yeah, that's good for you) it was so so good...then i had some cheesy potatoes, salad (snaps for me), a half dozen lemon bars (mmm i can't tell you how much i love them)...then ohh wait my cousin, Kim made cookies (not just chocolate chip but mint chocolate chip, heath chip, dark/white chocolate chip, & M&M & i love her cookies & HAD to taste all of them, HAD TO!) & she made me a goodie bag for the ride back home (thank God they made it all the way back to T-town; so then i could eat them today, thanks Kim;)....then for today, i had steak, veggies, noodles & some cookies my sister in-law, Amira made...so it was a cookie weekend, what's a fat kid to do...it's easy, don't fight it, eat them...

152-154 days...get a cookie, eat 1, 2, 3, or 4...wait you are supposed to stop at 1, oops too late now;)
...until "definitely no cookies" tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment