6.27.2010

this is familiar territory...

day 166 - 168...

**disclaimer 491...make sure you are drinking enough during the day & we all know the recommended rule is 8 x 8...which is 64 oz./day...that is water not alcohol, ladies & gents;)

...first, 300 people have viewed my profile...thank God that number has reached the point of being more than my weight:)...so thanks for spreading the word and checkin' me out...you will be able to check me out even more after all the poundage is off...

a typical weekend...nothing super crazy, i was with my family & we ate of course; however my mom was really encouraging as she persuaded me to eat the last 2 strawberries...then proceeded to turn to me & say, "well now you can blog that i was helping you eat healthy instead of talking about bread & my fat ass" (she wanted to wash the plate too)...like i said before, your family has many profounds effects on you, in my case especially with my diet...& the award for the most supportive goes to my mother & her strawberries...Laura way to rock it out and support me in my diet endeavors...for your prize we shall eat ice cream (i know oxymoron (prize being ice cream for eating healthy strawberries, hmmmm), but whose to say strawberries can't go along with ice cream; if i just ate carrots for a celebration; who would want to celebrate;)

166 - 168 days...& the diet continues, strawberries & all, thanks mom...
....until "weigh day" tomorrow (did i mention that;)

No comments:

Post a Comment