6.24.2010

i was going to post a recent picture of me, but wouldn't work, is that a sign this body is not ready for public viewing...

165 days...

**disclaimer 112...keep the negative talk to a minimum...talk yourself up, it allows for you to have a positive outlook on life & why the hell you keep dieting....

let us talk about my friend, the bread...i love, love bread...it is actually my kryponite (along with ice cream, fried food, & oreo cookies; you can have more than one, i am not superman;)...i believe if i didn't love it so so much, my ass might be a different size...however i have found bread that helps me feed my craving along with maintaining the points....a lot of name brands are coming out with them...they are sandwich thins, 1 point for all you Weight Watcher followers...it looks like a pita and tastes great...there also bagel thins, for those people who love their bagels (which i do)...by eating these i get my bread fix & not waste my points on 1 piece of bread (& then i can use those points for some cookies;)...it can actually be a whole sandwich bread/bagel...so thank you to whomever thought of this brilliant idea...

...enough bread talk...day 165...
...until "more of MY bread" tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment