6.22.2010

it was good most of the day & then there came dinner...

day 163...

disclaimer 478...your family can be a good support system...but when you are related to mine, especially my brothers, they can be a good support to eat with;)...

...today was good, (well, started off good) i counted, & walked a bit & then came dinner...my brother called me & said you want chinese, at first i said no, & then something came over me & i agreed...then fast forward a few hours later...my other brother texted me, & said you want ice cream...with that one there was no hesitation, yes (i immediately texted back)...(because no fat kid will ever, i mean ever, turn down ice cream; even if it is that last 1/2 pound & your ass fittin in a dress, you are going to choose the ice cream)..so we walked (so that knocked some of the calories off) down to coldstone, but it was closed (that saved some more calories & even more b/c we all know the coldstone calories are out of control), so we walked to udf & i had a rootbeer float (way good)...it was good until dinner & then the fat kid came out & wanted to play...at least the whole day wasn't out of control;)

...quote of the weekend, courtesy of lauren l...."why would you eat a banana when there is chocolate chip cookies, that is just ridiculous." (can you tell why we are friends:)

...day 163...& 3/4 of the day was good (and that 1/4 of the day was b/c i was sleeping)
...until "staying away from my brothers" tomorrow (the only way i can save the diet & my ass)


No comments:

Post a Comment