6.01.2010

day started off good & then ended with dough balls...is anyone a loser here?...hmmm

day 142...

disclaimer 928...the easier it will be for all of us when you realize that some times the cookie calling your name is far greater than you not eating it...

...so i was amazing today...i rocked my diet and then i met the night time & my stomach screamed, "feed me dough balls, feed me dough balls," & after i toiled back & forth for hours (or a whole of 5 minutes, who am i kidding my mind was made up even before i finished saying the words, "may i have some dough balls." & then before i knew it all the dough balls disappeared from my container, if i didn't know any better i would think that i was a magician, but then i recalled that i just happen to hoover them...what's a fat kid to do, the food often disappears when we are around, at least you won't have left overs;)...however i should get points for my efforts right?, i mean i did have an amazing day filled with fun food choices, like a banana, a turkey sandwich, and other food that was totally with in my realm of points...i just shot outside the box with the dough balls (& did i forget to mention the wings too;)...

142 days...& comin' in the home stretch & i blew it out of the freakin' fat park...
...until "a whole day of dieting" tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment