6.15.2010

it's that time again...

day 156...

**disclaimer 654..you will screw up; just try not to screw up the whole day...

...it is that time again, the time for me to shut up & for you to tell me how things are going...are you on diet?, do you find yourself craving cookies & cupcakes 5 out of 7 days (ohh wait, that is me;), do you have a fun healthy recipe to share (or cook for me)?, do you want to tell me something fun, hey it can't always be about food and the size of my ass...feel free to share...

156 days...and its about you...
until "back to me" tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday as I was sitting in my internship I realized the first thing I thought about as I walked out the door was not about how I'm going to do with my counseling skills or how the kids were going to perceive me or whether or not I was nervous but the fact that I did not pack my lunch and was concerned about whether or not we were going to get a lunch break. This should have been a signal to me that I am way to concerned about food when there are plenty of other things to think about in my day. Just like I have read in your posts, when you're bored or have nothing to do, you eat. I do the same and begin to shape my entire day based around what I am eating. Yes it's important to make sure you are fed during the day so that you can focus on what you are doing but that shouldn't have been my first thought of the day. When I began my day at internship and was fully emerged in my day, I didn't even think about whether or not I was hungry. I was being nourished with the satisfaction or helping others cope with their anger :) Cheesy I know but I need to add in a few to match yours. So my moral of the day is to focus on a greater goal or something you'd like to accomplish and food will become secondary rather than primary.

    ReplyDelete