7.23.2012

Why? At the age of 30 I should know but I don't; so help a sista out!

day 205...



  • Why does 'forever' by chris brown make me smile??







  • Why does a donut always sound good?
  • Why does someone not answer the phone but will reply to a text or why do they say I will call you when they most certainly will not??
  • Why are we not "courted" anymore??
  • Why do people think its ok not to stand up for innocent people in fact why do people suck??
  • Why do we work so hard only to play half as hard??
  • Why do people tend to see black and white, when seeing grey or even colors is way more FUN??
  • Why as kids are we allowed to ask questions because we are curious but as adults it is rude or not appropriate??
  • Why does a number define how one should act??
  • Why can't you just say, "I like you," without the BS??

Why do I ask so many questions...cause that is me :)



<3 BB

No comments:

Post a Comment