7.14.2012

dear the one...

day 196...

(part 3)...a girl's got standards & being that you will be saying yes to me, you should very well know what you are getting yourself in to...think of it as a how to/instruction manual/forewarning all about me...

...please find the fact that i belt songs from the top of my lungs and dance like it is nobody's business, usually in the following places: the car, the shower, & when i am doing work around the house...one of the reasons you LOVE ME...& the fact that i have so much spirit and will do these things aside from my lack of talent means that my heart trusts you to love me for this quirky feature (yes i know everyone does this; however i am pretty sure not everyone does it like they think they are beyonce)...so please pretend that i actually can carry a tune as opposed to making your eardrums bleed...& that my dancing is that of those of "so you think you can dance"...

it is me & yes i realize the list of quirkiness will only continue to go & even if we are together 1 year or 55 years, the fact that list will grow only makes you love me more & more day after day and keeps us exciting is one of the reasons my heart will forever be yours...

love your quirky girl <3

<3 MA

No comments:

Post a Comment