7.15.2012

we are 1 month until....30...

day 197

...& yet this kid adult still feels like she is half that...

...why is that i am approaching the ripe old age of 30 & yet i feel no where close to that...is it because i still love to play games, color, play with toys, be a kid, ride a bike, ride on my mom's scooter (that is supposed to be used b/c she broke her foot BUT it is amazing fun)...so if i feel that way, & my attitude is no where near 30 & i definitely don't come across like even approaching 22 some days...what should i do?...

i look around & majority of my friends are married, some have chitlins, a house, etc...then there is me, i am not married, not even dating, still rent an apartment, have already quit one job & hit the semi-retired avenue, i am not attached to the state i live in b/c i drive around with ohio lic. plate and an ohio license, & on most occasions i do not have any food in my refrigerator, except for milk, & labne (right now i have food, RARE-ness)...so what does that make me?...do i care?...

the answer is simple, NO, i am where i am b/c of who i am...and i live for this right now and nothing else...the rest will figure itself out & God has something in store for me...so for not worrying & living in this moment of still being 29, i say cheers!

<3 PC

No comments:

Post a Comment