7.01.2012

raise your glasses we have hit HALF way...REMEMBER WHENEVER...

day 183...

(think of this you only have to put up with this sh#t for ONLY 183 days more...)

we have arrived at half way through my year of 30...that is crazy to think about, all though not always the prettiest & easiest to get through i have made it half way...

a recap is in order of the first half...think of it as my version of instant relay...

a recap in the form of remember whenever...
REMEMBER WHENEVER...i discussed love for a whole month, ohh that was so dreadful...it was as if valentine's had thrown up all over my blog, thank goodness my senses came back to me and by the end of the month i hated everything again...

REMEMBER WHENEVER...i mentioned and gave a shout out to my family, like all 52 of them....guess what they still love me despite my craziness and i still love their faces...(glad we discussed that)...

REMEMBER WHENEVER...i tried to write a captivating romantic love story & stopped...good times...maybe i should finish it (you are thinking right about now, ohh please no;)...

REMEMBER WHENEVER...i posted 50,000 videos on my blog (that was a C.Y.A moment b/c i was tired; which actually ended up not being smart b/c i got sucked into you tube)...

REMEMBER WHENEVER...i thought i was yoda and i gave you riveting advice, that you ran back and told every single one of your friends (yoda ain't got sh%t on me)...

REMEMBER WHENEVER...i let go, ohh wait i am female...that would be like a dude admitting he needs to stop for directions....

REMEMBER WHENEVER...i wrote 182 cards (183 is tonight)...and i feel so blessed to have known that many people who have touched my life...

REMEMBER WHENEVER...i said it probably is not going to be easy, but FAITH can make it that much easier (well maybe i didn't say quite as good as that)...

REMEMBER WHENEVER...i talked about the cursing ages of technology, yet i am writing this blog on my MAC Computer, staring at my ipad & blackberry...

REMEMBER WHENEVER...i made you laugh (or at least i thought i did)...

REMEMBER WHENEVER...i talked about random sh@t; well what do you think is...random is the only way to go...

REMEMBER WHENEVER...when there was only the sporadic blog, and not an everyday occurrence...aren't you lucky i decided to take on this crazy task...

REMEMBER WHENEVER...i said thank you for reading (well i am saying it now)...

...for those remember whenever(s) now, & those to come...it has been quite a first half...& cannot wait for the second...CHEERS!

<3 LP

No comments:

Post a Comment