5.06.2012

strange things are happening...

day 126...

i cannot believe it, oops i did it again (laugh it was a stupid joke)...i have hit a lull & keep falling asleep when i should be blogging...

some times i go back & check to see if i wrote about topics that i am about to embark on...b/c i want to keep it original, however i am not even sure it would matter if i did, a lot of my topics overlap & for that matter i am pretty sure my numbers have dropped off; either i have become even more lame than before or people are just sick of me & my blog blabbing...however i must keep forging ahead if for no other reason than to entertain a few & keep my goal to do it for 366 (leap year remember) days...so read on...

i am at a pivotal point...it is kind of like a diet...you hit a plateau & you have to push the wall in order to get to the other side...so that is where i am at...it is not all that i do not want to write my blog anymore...i actually love it, i love writing about anything and everything & it is my release at the end of the day...i just wait too long & get too tired (hell, i am gettin old, these things tend to happen)...but i am not willing to give up, even if everyone gets so annoyed they stop reading...i have to do it for me...& then if that one, two or fifty read it & it brings a smile to their faces, then i am better me b/c of it...

this one is for yesterday...& it is about admitting that i have missed some days of blogging & i have even gotten a day or two (or 7) behind on my cards...but i catch up...life isn't about dwelling on your mistakes its about learning from them so as not repeat them again...

this is not nearing the end, i shall prevail...& thank you again for joining me in this journey...

<3 MD

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” 
 Marilyn Monroe, Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment