5.30.2012

christian grey, what do we have here...

day 151

a close too but not too close to being a perfect man...despite the red room of pain...yes i realize that i have just written about the books, but this post is quite different due to we are analyzing the man behind the books, well within the book...

Mr. Christian Grey, let us take a gander...
...he had a super messed childhood, was seduced and brought into this world of dominant/submissive...he was adopted by a great family, has become an extremely successful businessman, has homes in 3 states, and a helicopter, has private security if needed, can hack into any computer to obtain any amount of information he wants, is a little lot controlling & protective, is trying to make a difference in the world...can cause you turn fifty shades of grey red, even with a look...has an obsession with eating, has fallen head over heels in love & experiencing a new feeling, one that he does not deem himself worthy to feel, has a therapist, for the most part his chest is off limits, he is willing to change his lifestyle in order to hold on to someone he wants, did i mention he is gorgeous & can turn any girl weak in the knees; however is only interested in one...he will fly across the country for you & buy you super expensive gifts...he is slightly jealous...HELL if i am not describing the perfect man, i don't know what is, if you can't love Christian Grey, then i think you are being too picky, so he has odd behaviors...but once you see past all that...you hear this...

“This is me,... All of me...and I'm all yours. What do I have to do to make you realize that? To make you see that I want you any way I can get you. That I love you.” 

or 

“You wanted hearts and flowers,” he murmurs.
I blink at him, not quite believing what I’m seeing.
“You have my heart.” And he waves toward the room.
“And here are the flowers,” I whisper, completing his sentence."

or 

“You’re the only person I’d fly three thousand miles to see.” 

& while he is saying that these are the thoughts that run through your head...

“He makes me graceful, that's his skill. He makes me sexy, because that's what he is. He makes me feel loved, because in spite of his fifty shades, he has a wealth of love to give.” 

so the question remains...

“There's a joy in my helplessness, joy in my surrender to him, and to know that he can lose himself in me the way he wants to. I can do this. He takes me to these dark places, places I didn't know existed, and together we fill them with blinding light. Oh yes...blazing, blinding light."

...are you willing to be "Christian Grey-ed?"


<3 SG

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo Book Club has finally chosen 50 shades of grey and since I am #143,432,302,430,049 on the library waiting list I was wondering if you have a hard copy I could steal. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete