5.26.2012

P.S. I Love You...

day 147...

dear that PERSON..

realizing that i am not sure where this is GOING...and you probably do not even know that i am WAITING ever so patiently for YOU...however i have to let YOU know...that no matter what it is not ALWAYS going to be EASY and there will be DAYS that you want to kill me but i PROMISE that no matter what i will stick with YOU, i will be there no matter what...that we will CELEBRATE winning together as well as LEARN from losing...i promise that when those MOMENTS hit you and it seems as if life becomes UNBEARABLE, i will be there in your corner SUPPORTING you, BELIEVING in you...knowing that by being a part of your LIFE, i am better ME, & that you EMBRACE all that is me, and challenge me to be a BETTER me, i will FOREVER be thankful for YOU for that & reciprocate the same gesture...i will HOLD you when you NEED me and LET GO when you ask...i will ALWAYS be there ready to LISTEN to, converse with and even some TIMES when their seems like NO WORDS can help, i will just BE...as we grow in FAITH, and relish in HOPE we will remain STRONG as one & even stronger together...YOU will be you, & I will be me, but together we will ALWAYS be us, two PEOPLE who just by chance were BLESSED to meet at that MOMENT & go from there to here...so as we CELEBRATE, laugh, cry, BELIEVE, hope, pray, & LIVE we do so forever as US...&
                      P.S i Love you...

<3 TC

No comments:

Post a Comment