5.04.2012

call a spade a spade...

day 125...

well i have mentioned (over mentioned) how much i love thought catalog...almost to the point that is what i am blogging about...well i think the articles are spot on for the most part...so why not impart wisdom or amuse the 6-13 people who read my blog...

here are two amazing articles & then...

A Letter to Everyone Who Won't Stop Asking Why I'm Single... (the funny thing is or irony is  it just so happens a "danielle" signs this letter...can we say random...

Why I'm Not Upset About Being Single...

Finally...i will past this one within the blog as well as the link...this one is so true (well according to me)
5 pieces of Dating Advice You Should Never Take...




5 Pieces Of Dating Advice You Should Never Take
MAY. 4, 2012 

<3 CZ

1 comment:

  1. So glad you love Thought Catalog! It's so human, which to me is awesome.

    ReplyDelete