5.19.2012

a day...

day 140...

what a day...do you ever have one of those days that you feel so at peace with everything about it...all the parts make you smile...& even though there are those moments of stress; the overall day just has moments that add up too wonderfulness...

this was that kind of day...i participated in 2 Relay For Life Events...which made feel good, that i am part of this cause that is trying to find a cure for cancer...the event is so emotional for me; but at the same time represents so so much hope...then i picked up my aunt stella from her house & had some QT with her...& just lived in that moment of being with her, knowing that it will never be repeated...i caught up with a friend...then i finished my day by celebrating my brother, nick & my mom with some amazing family & friends...my nieces, nephews, & cousins all played with each other...we ate, we chatted, we ate some more & we got to be with each other...to put the icing on the cake we came back to my parent's house & laughed and chatted some more...it was just one of those days that filled my heart with joy that i was able to be a part of all of this...this thing called my life & at this very moment i feel blessed to just be...

wow, what a day, a day to hold on to, to place in my heart, a reminder to be thankful always for those days & the so many other days of my life...

<3 HH

No comments:

Post a Comment