5.22.2012

ADELE, how did i go...

day 142

...so long & not mention ADELE...

(disclaimer, yes i know there wasn't a post yesterday, blame my bed :)...lucky you, you get a twofer...so enjoy)

if you have not heard her (i have no idea how could you not & maybe you are not in to mainstream music); but i LOVE adele...i love her soulful music, i love that she can describe exactly how i am feeling in one song...& she makes me smile, she makes my heart feel like its not the only out there feeling this type of emotion...her voice is amazing, i love her style...& i honestly do not care if people think she is so overdone...i think she is talented & i would love to be in an intimate concert hall & listen to her live...

so here you go, four of my favorite adele songs...

Someone Like You...
One & Only...

Don't You Remember...

Make You Feel My Love...

<3 LS








No comments:

Post a Comment