10.22.2012

...this idea of saying goodbye...

day 296...

...you know that exact moment where it is in time, time to say your good-byes and for a second your heart is caught in your throat...to stay in that exact moment would be so much easier and less painful than to leave but we all know that part of life is saying goodbye...saying goodbye for short periods of time, for long period of times and forever...and no matter how much time passes in between, saying a goodbye never gets any easier...

...why is it that even though we can hear their voice and maybe see their face...the thought of not being near them seems unbearable...i moved away from home, 9 years ago, and then i moved from columbus 3 years ago...though the cities are nice, you can have them, for i do not miss them but the people in them...is where you will find the pain in my heart...i love people and when you are my people i always want to be around you...because you make my life happen, God gave me you & when i have to say goodbye, even though i know i will say hello again, a little piece of my heart saddens...but knowing i will see you again and knowing that you are my heart & where ever i go my heart goes with me, allows for this goodbye & the next to not be so bad...so goodbye for now...



(this song is about mother & her children but the message about saying goodbye rings true...it is the saddest thing you'll ever hear)


<3 hlj="hlj">

No comments:

Post a Comment