10.19.2012

one of God's greatest miracles...

day 293...

...and there I was in the middle of it...I feel so amazed and so blessed and it is also something I will never forget, for the rest of my life...

my best friend was blessed with getting pregnant for the 4th time but to her and her husband's surprise she got not just her 4th child but a fifth one as well, that's right twins were a brewin'...

...fast forward 38 weeks later, she is scheduled to be induced and since I was so awesome and missed the first 3 I was not going to miss these 2...

...so yesterday at 11:55 I watch my friend push out her first son and her baby sister to follow at 12:04...and amongst the doctors and nurses, i watched my best friend and love of her life welcome two new miracles...& all my fears and nervousness disappeared as i was there witnessing God's greatest creations...

Mr. Hendrix Anthony & Ms. Hadley Margaret Lago-Jones you made my day...thank you (of course your parents) for allowing me to be there when you came into this world, I look forward to the many moments you bless and light up my life...

happy birthday (yesterday)...may God bless and keep you today and always!!

<3 GS

ps I told you it was a good one... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment