10.17.2012

dear you who picked me...

day 291...

(part 6)...

dear you who picked me...

a few more quirks to bring to the table...


...i will use phrases that most of the time will not make any sense...but you will know it is one of my deepest expressions of my heart...i love christmas songs not just at christmas time & i love christmas because it is one of thee best and most romantic holidays....it is completely normal for me to call you up, leave a voicemail and sing a song that reminds me of you....sometimes i will want to talk your ear off and then there will be times where no words will make sense or there will be no words...and you will know...i like to visit and pray in random churches...i love kid stuff, to color, kid movies, and kid books, the best....i love awkward moments, bring them on....and i love dancing especially in my car...and the 40 year old mom dance is one of my favs...i have to do things in threes, check the door or after unplugging something, check it three times (father, son, & holy spirit)...i tend to laugh at myself and think i'm a lot funnier than i actually am :)...

Still there after this one?? my quirky hearts thank you....


love, your one & only....

ps this isn't probably the whole list...there are probably several that I think are normal or I haven't discovered ;)



<3 ka="ka">

No comments:

Post a Comment